I guess we're all one phone call from our knees
Today I went to lunch and the bookstore and Staples with my family, not in that order. Then on the way home my dad suddenly decided that he needed to go to the pool store, so my mom and my sister and I sat in the car for fifteen minutes while he bought a net named after a stingray. Then we came home and I continued to do what I've been doing for the majority of this weekend, which is watch "Bones," to which I am completely addicted and cannot stop thinking about and as a result of that, cannot sleep at night. Also this weekend I filled out some of my college paperwork, which is still not done and is due Tuesday at midnight. Tomorrow I'm going to Knott's and then Tuesday is my birthday and also graduation which somehow comes second to my birthday in my mind even though I'm not doing anything for my birthday besides graduating so it's really not significant at all.I feel like it's summer, in the sense that I've done pretty much nothing all weekend and am up late (or at least what's late for me), but it's been gloomy out and I miss the sun and what I really want for my birthday is for the sun to come out and remind me that I can stop and breathe.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment