Pressed against the pane could see the veins

Typing on my macbook pro is really a lot of fun because you don't have to press the keys down very far and they're backlit which is nice, but my wrists get annoyed at bending over the edge of the laptop, at the bottom, you see, and I'm not really sure if there's anything I can do about that besides adjusting the way I type and keeping my hands in the air, which is probably better for my finger/wrist/arm muscles anyway.  Not that I have finger muscles.  But you can get this stress injury from too much typing.  Not that I have that.  But I think you see the point, which is that I don't have a point and am just rambling because I slept in until noon today and so I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.

Being portable with this thing is seriously amazing.  I'm lying on the floor right now.  Which to be honest isn't all that comfortable but the point is that I could never do this before.  Now I can get carpet burn as much as I want.

I really should have gotten a job this summer.  Or I should get some friends to hang out with on Friday nights so I can stop spending them like this.

0 quirky quips: