These precious illusions did not let me down
I am not sad about this. At all. Thus is the end that I've been waiting for since the beginning. Tomorrow is probably the last day I will see a lot of the people that I see everyday, and that's so almost relieving. I've never thought that the world hates me. I've always known that it's me that hates the world. Or maybe I just hate high school. I can count my good memories from the last few years using only the fingers on my hands - or is that too harsh? I guess it'd be safe to say that my good memories of teenagerdom have either happened outside of school or have been totally overshadowed by the hellishness of everything else.So I'm really really happy to be done. I'm never going to have to sit in a Los Al classroom silently feeling so uncomfortable and alone that I have to close my eyes and try to convince myself that I'm somewhere else. I know college is going to be a challenge for me, and not just academically. But I know that in order to grow I can't be stuck in high school forever.
And now somehow I feel like I'm trying to explain myself. It doesn't matter anyway.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment