Je suis desolee
I just had a conversation with someone I haven't talked to for a very long time, complete with smiley faces and exclamation points. Oh god. I feel - okay yeah I know this is going to sound stupid - like my middle school self and who I am now are crashing into each other and are getting very confused. And I have a feeling this is going to bring up a lot of old crap. Or bring it up to right below the surface where it'll hover for awhile while we ignore it. It's strange. Yeah, it's strange.Anyhow, now for my excuses for why I haven't blogged in a few days. Umm. Yeah. Okay. See I've basically been in a crappy mood. School is getting harder, which I sort of knew was going to happen... But I'm not going to complain about it because I know it's my own fault; I'm the one who picked these stupid classes in the first place. And also I'm having some friend issues which I'm not going to go into but basically I'm a horrible person and I make it impossible for people to get along with me.
I'm not expecting this weekend to be much better, partially because I have tons of homework and no time to do it, partially because my extended family is here for Chanukah and that's just one big ball of tense energy, and partially because I am just so frigging tired I haven't really felt like being happy lately.
Although I must say that this just made me laugh out loud. Thank god for the internet.
And a little anecdote: this evening I was watching Half-Blood Prince (blu-ray on the 72 inch, yay) with my family, and I was thinking about how much I love Harry Potter. And then I started thinking about how amazing it would be to be able to wipe my mind and read the books again. I can't remember how I felt when I was first discovering them, but I imagine it was amazing.
<3
1 quirky quips:
I JUST learned what Je suis desolee menat yesterday in French. C'est d'accord. (I'm guessing that's how you say "That's ok." ???)
A lot of the time I don't feel like posting but I do anyways and it turns out to be a half assed one. I don't know what's worse - Posting a sucky one or not posting at all.
Eh. School. I would complain about how school is going for me but you obviously don't need to hear it. Junior year = harder then freshman. At least winter break is soon! Then you can just chill. :D
Extended family... Just say you have homework and hide in your room for a while. Tehe
Happy Chanukah though!
Post a Comment