Moderate the noun or moderate the verb?

Unrelated title there for you.

This morning I woke up, wondered why it was so cold, then saw my mother standing over me looking grumpy. Then she said something and I mumbled something back and then she left. About ten minutes later, I got out of bed and got dressed in the dark like I do every morning. Then I went downstairs, where it was absolutely freezing. Twenty minutes later, I got in the car, where it was absolutely freezing, then a little while after that I got out of the car, where it was absolutely freezing.

At school, I shivered in the absolutely freezing for a while before I went into class. And that's basically how it was for the rest of the day - inside warm, outside cold, later rinse repeat. Finally school got out and I came home and did my homework. Then I ate dinner, did my homework, checked my facebook, took a shower, wrote this post. And now I'm thinking about how this homework-eat-sleep routine is becoming pretty regular for me, and I don't like it.

I haven't played farmville in two days. Now luckily I planted things that aren't going to die for a while, but I feel a little bit strange about not checking it, waiting for whatever I'm growing to be done.

Oh my god, I am ridiculous. And, you guessed it, absolutely freezing. (Also sleepy and grumpy and goofy and sneezy and thinking about Snow White and also that scene in one of the Harry Potter films where Hermione tells wrong that he has the emotional range of a teaspoon.)

I think it's time for bed now.

1 quirky quips:

Anonymous | December 9, 2009 at 3:43 AM

I hate waking up when it's cold! My bed is always so warm.

It is also cold here. I've been shivering most of the day. Probably because in one class, I sit next to the heater... which blows out cold air. (I guess that means it's an air conditioner?) And I bet you that in the summer, it will blow out hot air. That's just how my school is.

After that class, I go to French which doesn't even have a heater and I sit next to the not-so-great-at-keeping-cold-out window.

Yeah. Cold.

I hope you had a good night's sleep. YOu seem to have needed it.