Finals and Books

Facebook chat is driving me up the wall. That's the next thing they need to fix. I don't care about the news feed or the tabs on the profiles. Just fix chat, sil-vous-plait!

Today was a lot of fun, post-finals.


I think I was outlining the limits for Sardines here, and then Sharon was aiming the camera at me, so I exaggerated my arm movements.  Meanwhile Simone's Steven laughed at me and Ellie stood strangely.  Fun day.

Sharon and I decided that we're going to complete the list of 1001 Books to Read Before You Die.  She did the math, and if we read at least 16 books per year, assuming we've already read 30 (which I haven't - I've only read around 15), then the list will take us approximately 66 years to complete.  Sixty-six years from now I will be 82, and I hope that I don't spend the next 66 years reading, but we'll see. 

Anyhow, Sharon wants us to blog about it - reactions and reviews and the like.  If you're interested in following us on this masochistic journey, we're here.  In February we're going to be reading The End of The Affair by Graham Greene.  It's number 532 (I think?) on the list.  We're pretty excited about it.

We're also pretty excited about the new giant Forever 21 at the mall.  Saturday!  :) 

1 quirky quips:

Briana Lee | January 31, 2010 at 9:18 PM

good luck on your insane book-reading journey!