How ridiculous
And once again, it's Sunday night and instead of reading like I'm supposed to be, I'm sitting here in front of my computer stalking other people's formal pictures on facebook and pretending I don't need to be doing something else. I hate how school rules my life. And I hate knowing that school is going to rule my life for at least another five years. But at least I'll have a drivers license for most of those, hopefully.All this looking at formal pictures just makes me want to buy a formal dress. I don't even want to go to formal really, I just want to wear the dress. How ridiculous and dumb is that? I've looked at so many pictures that I'm not in that I've noticed duplicate dresses. Oh god.
Okay, enough of this. I need to get off of my stupid computer and read my book for English class so I can write the 6-12 page paper and I need to edit Megan's NaNoWriMo like I told her I would weeks ago and I need to stop biting my nails and I need to stop needing so much. Maybe I should have someone steel my facebook password so I can't go on for a week. Oh my god, I can't even comprehend not having facebook for a week. What is wrong with me?
Favorite picture from not going to formal last night.I miss summer. And winter break. I miss being able to stay up late on Sunday nights because I don't have to wake up early the next day to go to school. I miss not having school, period.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment