We'll sit among the gravestones and I'll try to break the news

Disclaimer: this is a negative post.

I hate when something that's supposed to be good turns out bad.

I hate that I take everything so seriously and so personally.

I hate that I care so much about things I shouldn't care so much about.

I hate math homework that involves graphing.

I hate when I get A's on essays when I know don't deserve them.

I hate knowing that there are certain people in my life that make me feel like crap on a regular basis, and I hate that I can't cut those people out.

I hate when my little sister gets sick and I know that sooner or later I'm going to catch it from her.

I hate when teachers expect too much from me.

I hate impracticality.

I hate the week before finals.

I hate when someone says something to me and it probably means nothing but I somehow turn it into something.

I hate when the only dresses that go on sale on modcloth are the ugly ones.

I hate when I let one little thing ruin my whole day.

I hate when my computer runs really really slow when I'm trying to write a 6-12 page paper and a DBQ essay.

I hate when I have to walk around in the rain.

I hate when I'm staying up late to do homework, not to write stupid stories and crappy poetry and play my favorite songs over and over and over and let everything else just disappear.



All I'm asking of you now is to just take me back in time to the nights above the city when you swore that you were mine.

0 quirky quips: