What would you do if I wrote you a song
Recent conversation [that occurs almost daily]My little sister: Why are you so short?
Me: Why are you so tall?
Blogging three nights in a row. Wait, what? Did I join in on one of those blog-every-day adventures without knowing it?
I had no homework tonight. Well, not exactly. I had no homework that's due tomorrow. I have stuff due Tuesday that I should be working on... but I'm not. You know how that goes. I've just been looking up the words from City of God that I don't know and trying not to fall asleep while doing drivers' ed. I really hate drivers' ed. And also I should study French verbs for my quiz tomorrow.
Tomorrow's Friday. Homework weekend! Yup. And bought the VidCon tickets! Click here for a visual representation of my excitement level. In other news.... I have no other news. Possibly time for a random list.
THINGS I THINK AT LEAST ONCE A DAY
(aka further proof that I am crazy)
(aka further proof that I am crazy)
1. I have no idea what you are saying. Why are you still talking? Why does your hair stick up like that? Is my hair sticking up?
2. I wish I were Emma Watson. I wish Emma Watson was my best friend.
3. How many more minutes until the bell rings? I hate school.
4. Why am I so socially awkward?
5. I want to be a red head.
This post is definitely deserving of both the tags "blah" and "bleh."
Oh, one last thought. Since when is it socially acceptable for junior girls to date sophomore boys? Aren't girls supposed to date older because guys are less mature than girls? And I just think it's sort of a strange thing - especially since a sophomore I know is dating a freshman girl. He could conceivably date a junior next - that's such a difference in intelligence level and maturity and vocabulary strength.
Also, I don't believe that good ideas can come from dreams. That's way too hokey.
2. I wish I were Emma Watson. I wish Emma Watson was my best friend.
3. How many more minutes until the bell rings? I hate school.
4. Why am I so socially awkward?
5. I want to be a red head.
This post is definitely deserving of both the tags "blah" and "bleh."
Oh, one last thought. Since when is it socially acceptable for junior girls to date sophomore boys? Aren't girls supposed to date older because guys are less mature than girls? And I just think it's sort of a strange thing - especially since a sophomore I know is dating a freshman girl. He could conceivably date a junior next - that's such a difference in intelligence level and maturity and vocabulary strength.
Also, I don't believe that good ideas can come from dreams. That's way too hokey.
2 quirky quips:
Wow Natasha. Spongebob? Really? Has our father gotten to you?
And once again, why ARE you so short??
lolll oh, Spongebob. This reminds me of our Spongebob facebook war.
Paul wrote Yesterday in a dream he had, JUST SAYING.
xD
<3
Post a Comment