Jason Mraz is stuck in my head but that doesn't match this post
There is a certain person that I am friends with who drives me crazy. And not in a good way.This person is rude and interrupts conversations and has no sense of personal space and puts down everything that I like. This person cannot answer a straight-forward question and only reads half of messages and then asks questions that were answered in the second half of the message. This person will not take horrible pictures of me from two years ago off of facebook and acts like a little kid with the taboo buzzer and sometimes just won't shut up. This person is also in desperate need of a haircut.
And I hate that I let people get to me like this. I'm never going to be able to keep a job anywhere if I let little things about people annoy me.
Also, I hate finals. And when everyone around me is joking about something but I don't get it. And bad hair days, and people who complain about how much they weigh, and the amount of days in a year that aren't weekends.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment