In which I say several stupid things
So it turns out I have a tendency to overreact. Also, events this week have revealed that I have a tendency to pass on everything that anyone tells me, as well as a tendency to not do my reading for English when I know I can get away with not doing it. I've developed a sure-fire solution that can fix all of these problems, though: NO ONE TELL ME ANYTHING EVER AGAIN. (And as for the English homework... can I start my resolutions on February 1?) No more making things that aren't my things into my things.I got my hair cut today. Really short layers again. And it's straight right now, which feels really strange to me - it's been a long time since I straightened my hair. And somehow I now have weird blonde-red-various-shades-of-brown streaks. Hair dye fading? I hope.
I want to go to formal. God, I feel stupid just saying that. But it's sort of going to suck on Sunday when everybody's putting up their formal pictures on facebook and they're all smiling and I'm going to be thinking, why wasn't I there? I hate that stupid standard that says that you have to have a date to go to the dance. Next year, I'm going. And I'm making Ali and Dynah and Briana go too. Yep.
But oh hey! It's the weekend. Homework and homework and homework and then pictures and dinner with my friends who are going to formal tomorrow. Oh, the awkwardness. And Sunday, more homework. And then Monday. Lather, rinse, repeat x2, finalsweekohmygod! School ruins all the fun.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment