I'm a mess in a dress, can't show up on time
HEY GUYS. I was just thinking about this vlogbrothers video in which John is talking about the use of "nerd" as an insult, and he says that telling someone "you're a nerd" is like saying "you like stuff." Now obviously I've been a nerd for a long time - but I can now officially confirm that I like stuff. I just walked into my mom's office, where she was on the LACMA website looking at Renoir books, and she told me to leave because she was shopping. Now who in the house is the art freak, hmm? And who has a birthday coming up?Now this is only significant because my mother never really knows what to get me for my birthday. Usually she buys me some books - actually a lot of books, and then I end up not ever reading half of them. But this year, I like stuff, and the stuff that I like is purchasable.
I don't know why I'm so excited about this. I love that feeling of loving something, I guess. Isn't that what people say makes them happiest?

0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment