Lost lost lost lost

1. Today I got back a bunch of math assignments from the last month, and at the top of one of them, the word "bonjeor" was written inside a little heart.  Sudsy TAs for my math teacher, and she wrote it.  It made me smile, even if she did spell "bonjour" wrong.  I guess it's nice to think that people care? 

2. English was fun today.  English has been fun all week.  Everyone in there is a living cartoon character.  It's such a fun atmosphere.  I don't usually laugh that much anywhere else.  I wish that feeling lasted longer. 

3. I have "Love Lost" by the Temper Trap stuck in my head right now.  The cinematography in the video is beautiful.  And it's so British.  I must say, though, that every time I look at a picture of the band, I'm surprised by the appearance of the lead singer.  His voice doesn't seem to match.  But I guess I do that with every singer and band I hear. 

4. It's almost my birthday.  Today in the car I was talking with my mom about how I'm going to be able to vote for the next president.  Isn't that scary?  I don't trust myself with voting.  It's too big a responsibility.    

5. Not being able to get your necklace off because you've had it on for more than twelve hours and it feels like it's become attached to your skin is really quite frustrating, especially when the clasp is tiny and your hands are slightly wet because you just washed them.

6. "Valentine's Day" was not a good movie, although Ashton Kutcher is quite attractive.  Enough said.  

7. Something I don't understand:  why stars (like the wonderful Ashley Olsen) let themselves be photographed in lingerie (that word is extremely hard to spell) stores, even high-end ones.  Your future children might see that.  Although I guess there are worse things one could do. 

0 quirky quips: