They got caught up in your talent show
This is an extremely pointless survey. Just a warning.LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Natasha
Birth Date: June 14
Current Location: My room
Hair Color: Brown
Righty/Lefty: Righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Right now - tomorrow's history final.
Goals you’d like to achieve: Currently - pass my AP exams.
Name: Natasha
Birth Date: June 14
Current Location: My room
Hair Color: Brown
Righty/Lefty: Righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Right now - tomorrow's history final.
Goals you’d like to achieve: Currently - pass my AP exams.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: Ajklnfl;sandfd
Your best physical feature: I hate questions like this.
Your bed time: Between 10 and 11 on weeknights.
Your most missed memory: Once Upon A Forest
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Neither.
McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither.
Single or Group Dates: I don't know if I care either way.
Adidas or Nike: Neither.
Chocolate or Vanilla: A bit of both.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Caffeine makes me jittery. (See: me, second and third period, post-midol.)
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: Course not.
Cuss: Infrequently.
Take showers: Yes.
Have a crush: I suppose.
Like(d) school: Sometimes and rarely.
Your thoughts first waking up: Ajklnfl;sandfd
Your best physical feature: I hate questions like this.
Your bed time: Between 10 and 11 on weeknights.
Your most missed memory: Once Upon A Forest
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Neither.
McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither.
Single or Group Dates: I don't know if I care either way.
Adidas or Nike: Neither.
Chocolate or Vanilla: A bit of both.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Caffeine makes me jittery. (See: me, second and third period, post-midol.)
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: Course not.
Cuss: Infrequently.
Take showers: Yes.
Have a crush: I suppose.
Like(d) school: Sometimes and rarely.
Believe in yourself: Occasionally.
Believe what goes around comes around: Not at all.
Believe everything happens for a reason: Not at all.
Think you’re a health freak: Unfortunately, not at all.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: No.
Eaten sushi: No.
Been hurt: Yes.
Dyed your hair: No. Maybe after the AP tests.
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: Nope.
Kissed the same sex: Nope.
Got beaten up: Nope.
Changed who you were to fit in:Unfortunately.
Believe what goes around comes around: Not at all.
Believe everything happens for a reason: Not at all.
Think you’re a health freak: Unfortunately, not at all.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: No.
Eaten sushi: No.
Been hurt: Yes.
Dyed your hair: No. Maybe after the AP tests.
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: Nope.
Kissed the same sex: Nope.
Got beaten up: Nope.
Changed who you were to fit in:Unfortunately.
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: Thirty-five. Does that sound reasonable.
Number of kids you’re planning on having: Two.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: Thirty-five. Does that sound reasonable.
Number of kids you’re planning on having: Two.
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: I don't care.
Best hair color: Natural.
Short or long hair: Not too long, not too short.
Fat or fit: This is a stupid question.
Looks or personality: This is also a stupid question.
Fun or serious: Balanced.
Best eye color: I don't care.
Best hair color: Natural.
Short or long hair: Not too long, not too short.
Fat or fit: This is a stupid question.
Looks or personality: This is also a stupid question.
Fun or serious: Balanced.
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: Filling out this survey.
1 HOUR AGO: Homework.
1 WEEK AGO: Homework.
1 YEAR AGO: I can actually check this via blog post... Wait, no I can't. I didn't blog last May 3. I was probably studying or watching Hannah Montana or something.
1 MINUTE AGO: Filling out this survey.
1 HOUR AGO: Homework.
1 WEEK AGO: Homework.
1 YEAR AGO: I can actually check this via blog post... Wait, no I can't. I didn't blog last May 3. I was probably studying or watching Hannah Montana or something.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: Stressed but strangely calm.
I HATE: Too much.
I HIDE: Too much.
I NEED: Sleep.
I LOVE: Free music, chocolate chip pancakes, days off from school, sleeping in, concert tickets.
I FEEL: Stressed but strangely calm.
I HATE: Too much.
I HIDE: Too much.
I NEED: Sleep.
I LOVE: Free music, chocolate chip pancakes, days off from school, sleeping in, concert tickets.
Today was the sort of day during which I pondered the existence of the word "awfully" and its true definition, did a lot of homework, organized my French binder, smiled at a really cheesy passage of prose on tumblr, tried to think of a song that reminds me of Lax and couldn't, and wrote a really long run-on sentence with too many verbs and not enough subjects.

0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment