Oh what a lonely thing

1. I can't take people seriously when they say "chillax" completely not ironically.  "Hey, want to chillax at my house tomorrow?"  Current slang is gross.  Pinner?  Seriously?  I'm kind of embarassed to be a part of this generation when everyone talks like that, throwing meaningless words around like they're nothing.

2. I've been leaving off in the middle of sentences lately, writing three quarters of a page and then just stopping:  "I'm quite content anyhow to observe silently"... No punctuation or rest of the sentence.  It's really annoying but I think

3.  Michael Kang says:  "life is like a box of chocolates and highschool is the nasty chocolate with the nut and weird candy thing that makes it sour."  I only like that movie for the music.  Every time I listen to classic rock I wonder why I don't listen to it more often.

4. Sometimes I feel like quoting old song lyrics in my facebook status and pretending I'm deep even though I'm not:  "I'm like a bird, I can only fly away."  And sometimes I wish that the internet didn't matter so much.  I also wish that I had a better definition of "hipster" to provide to my father when he asked.

5.  I have my first behind-the-wheel driving lesson tomorrow.  I am scared out of my mind.  Maybe I should have played more video games when I was younger.  That's related, right?  Hand-eye coordination and all that?  My father yelling "gerbil!" in my ear while I'm driving doesn't exactly help.  Guys, I really want an Otterpop.

0 quirky quips: