This is the way you left me
I spent the morning at the park with Ellie and Gillian and a bunch of her friends, doing zombie makeup for a video they were shooting for school. It was complete pointless and blissful and it felt like summer. Then I watched a dumb movie with Ellie and came home and watched a few episodes of "The Vampire Diaries". I love days off from school.I wish there were more days like that, days to be free and run around and take pictures of everything and anything and nothing at all. There's this dichotomy of happiness (I just love that word, dichotomy) in that we're so happy when we're relaxed and living simply and freely, but then we're happy when we're busy and working hard and doing exactly what we love. And I think that if we lived totally freely all the time we'd almost feel like we're wasting time in which we could be doing something better, saving someone, changing the world. I want to change the world, don't you? I think we all have that naive little dream that we're the ones who can save us all. But maybe we are.
Or maybe it's just late and I'm just rambling. Maybe this is all just words and nothings.



1 quirky quips:
I absolutly love the top picture. You're getting pretty good at this photo taking stuff.
Post a Comment