I like that we are kinda strange so won't you stay near

Oh right, okay.  So today I ate French toast for breakfast and went to Target with my mom and bought a bunch of stuff I need for school.  Then I came home and read my daily chapter of The Odyssey and worked on a collage and now I'm listening to Joshua Radin and thinking that I should go to bed soon because I'm meeting Briana for breakfast tomorrow, which means I have to wake up at a decent hour.  I piled up some of my books to take to school and I can already tell that there are too many.  But I don't want to worry about that now.

I've been trying to fix up my 2009 nano even though it's crappy, because I have this thing where I keep telling myself that it's all a learning experience and the only way to get better is to suck for a really, really long time.  I think John Green said something like that once.  I have glue under my fingernails and it feels really bizarre.

That's it for today.  I want to be writing right now.


0 quirky quips: