There's a wrinkle in the water

Today I finished a collage and read 10 pages of The Odyssey and read some fan fiction because it's a disease, okay?  I made myself a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch and had some s'mores ice cream and that was really it.  Monday starts what is really my last week of summer.  But I think that's a good thing, because I'm really kind of bored with this doing nothingness.  And right now it's past 11 and I'm blogging because I told myself that I should, but really I just have to pee.  I have this thing about goals, and plans, and backing out and changing my mind, and I always do that, and I always tell myself that it's okay, because really, it is.  Who cares if I don't blog everyday in August?  Who cares that I changed my mind at the last minute and didn't switch schools when I had planned to?  But I know that I'm only going to have that luxury for so long.

And that's all my deep thoughts for right now.  I really have to pee.

0 quirky quips: