Ten thousand drunken kids in a field can't be wrong
Right now I am making a mix cd for Michelle called "No Nickelback in College" because really, if I have any influence on anyone from high school, I want it to be that they shouldn't waste time listening to Nickelback when there is so much more out there. Which is the way I tend to think about a lot of things. And then I end up wasting my time anyway. Isn't there a quote about wasted time, and how if you're enjoying it then it's not really wasted?Here is a list of things that make me happy:
1. Van Gogh paintings
2. Anderson Cooper
3. New episodes of "Leverage"
4. "Gus don't be" the prisoner of marzipan, an incorrigible eskimo pie with a caramel ribbon, the one game at Chuck-E-Cheese that isn't broken
5. Foster the People
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment