Thirty Things

Thirty things that I want to do before I die:

1. Learn to play the guitar.
2. Teach someone something new.
3. Stop biting my nails.
4. Meet Zachary Quinto. Say something to him. Attempt not to drool on his shoes.
5. Learn how to apply eyeliner without looking like a clown.
6. Knit socks.
7. Go to a Star Trek convention, costume optional.
8. Grow my own vegetables.
9. Get something I've written published.
10. Meet JK Rowling. Hopefully.
11. Read War and Peace. And not just because one of the characters is named Natasha.
12. Read all of the Kurt Vonnegut books I have sitting on my shelf.
13. Go to France and have a conversation with an actual French person.
14. Re-learn how to read Hebrew.
15. Learn to play Bridge.
16. Criss-cross Europe. Maybe not all on one trip though.
17. Fall in love.
18. Stay in love.
19. Spend some time living in a big city.
20. Finish a novel.
21. Raise a puppy (or a kitten) by myself.
22. Be able to complete a to do list in one sitting.
23. Wear something outrageous just because I have no reason not to.
24. Stop judging others completely.
25. Be the sort of person that others can admire without hating.
26. Ride the Chunnel.
27. Visit the Sistine Chapel.
28. Adopt a pet from a shelter.
29. Paint a room.
30. Think up a number 30, and get it done.

1 quirky quips:

Megan | January 16, 2010 at 12:28 PM

22 and 25 are already done, love. (: