Movies to see in 2010
Avatar - I'm a bit behindThe Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - out now
Sherlock Holmes - out now
Leap Year - January 8
When In Rome - January 29
Dear John - February 5
Valentines Day - February 12
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief - February 12
Alice in Wonderland (ohmygoodness) - March 5
The Back-up Plan - March 16
The Bounty Hunter - March 19
The Last Song (don't judge me) - April 7
Iron Man 2 - May 7
Letters to Juliet - May 14
The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - May 28
The Karate Kid - June 11
Footloose (for my birthday!) - June 18
Toy Story 3 - June 18
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (cause you know I'll see it even though I'll say I won't) - June 30
The Last Airbender - July 2
Despicable Me - July 9
Beastly (Alex Pettyfer omg) - July 30
Ramona and Beezus - August 13
The Baster - August 20
Flipped (omg love this book) - September 17
You Again - September 24
Going the Distance - October 8
The Social Network (the story of facebook wtf?) - October 15
Rapunzel - November 12 (or 24? limited and wide?)
Unstoppable (only cause Captain Fine is in it) - November 12
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 - November 19
Love and Other Drugs - November 24
How Do You Know? - December 17
Life As We Know It - December 17
Grrr I hate homework.
1 quirky quips:
nice list!
but what about it's complicated?
i'm DYING to see that. haha. :D
Post a Comment