Don't panic, there simply is no need



Today was the longest day ever, besides the days at Yale last summer and the days in France last month.  I got home around 5 o'clock and I ate mint chip ice cream.  Then an hour and a half later I ate dinner.  I faked my math homework and now I'm sitting here zoning out and looking at pretty pictures on tumblr like I always do when there's something I should be doing that I don't want to be doing.  Only right now there isn't exactly that sort of something.



That's why I starting watching "Glee", performances like that.  Of course I just watched that completely out of context so I have no idea who Finn's referring to or why Rachel looks so awkward.  But this weekend I might actually have time to catch up.  Ah.  :)

These videos are too big for my blog but I want to post them anyway.  Oh well.

1 quirky quips:

Briana Lee | May 13, 2010 at 9:59 PM

In each video embed code thing, there's "width" and "height" and then a number. I think one is like 385 or something. These numbers will come up four times total in each code. Subtract forty from each number, but make sure that you do it right to the corresponding height or width.

Hope that helps..?