If you think that you feel nothing at all

1. Who actually uses the "it's complicated" relationship status on facebook when they're actually in a complicated relationship?  I thought it was just a joke... like "chillax" should never be spoken in real life and Crocs should never be worn outside one's house.

2. I really love looking at everyone's prom pictures, in a totally non-creepy, loving happy people sort of way.  I love the whole idea of getting dressed up and going to a dance - it's so classic high school experience, but in that naive 1950s sort of way, not the teenage-movie get-drunk-at-house-parties way.

3. Song lyrics, man.  Just song lyrics.  My favorites right now:  Greg Laswell, Ben Folds, Jack's Mannequin (always), Julia Nunes, Beach House, Phoenix.  So great.

4. My sister has been listening to her iHome all day.  She never listens to music.  But there she is, listening to music, and it's all mine.  All my old favorites, from 8th grade and freshman year, before I discovered the Matts and art history (Dadaism is quite similar to Gaga-ism) and cardigans.  Flashbackkkk.

5. "Letters to Juliet" was extremely cute.  Movies like that always put me in the mood to write.  I get into this mood where I type furiously on the keyboard determined to create witty characters and happy endings and entire novels in short periods of time.  Unfortunately that never works out too well.

6. How is it that whenever I want a pretty picture to come up on my tumblr dashboard, none do?  I guess that's a rhetorical question, unless you have an answer for me.  And dear person who recently left me an art joke in my formspring:  your art joke didn't make any sense.  Encore une fois, sil-vous-plait?  Also, I got nail polish all over my hands.  At least it's my favorite color.  It's called gunmetal, but the texture's weird and I think I need a new bottle.  It's by Sally Hansen.  My birthday is soon.  Hint, hint.

7.  I would like it to be summer now. I would like that a lot.  That sounds like something Dr. Suess would write.  Green eggs and ham.    

1 quirky quips:

Megan | May 22, 2010 at 6:53 PM

GAGAISM. <3
good times. (: