Did you cut your hair did you change anything

I keep trying to return to that mental place from which I can write long, introspective, boring blog posts full of run-ons and fragments, because I think that's where a decent sappy-but-intelligent-and-witty college app essay is going to come from, but I can't get there because, maybe, all that stems from a combination of friends-or-lack-thereof and "The OC" and exhaustion, and right now I only seem to be able to have one of those things in my life at a time.  The rest of my head is filled with stress and self-doubt as everyone posts their grades on facebook and college app deadlines loom closer and the weather just keeps getting worse and worse.

That's what I'm blaming this current funk - exhaustion, boredom, etc. - on:  the weather.  But I don't know if that's actually the cause.  Maybe this is just premature senioritis, because as much as I like BGMetc., I just can't wait to be out of here, away from kids named after rock stars (who does that??) and people who judge me prematurely because I like to read or ask questions in math class.  And besides all that I just really effing want to be Rachel Bilson.

 

0 quirky quips: