skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
neon etcetera
Sometimes in the fall, fall, fall, fall
Today I went to school. Then I bought new pants. Then I did the very little homework that I had. That is all. God, I'm a boring person.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
adieu
disclaimer: thoughts, barely censored, rarely sensical
if you know me in real life and i haven't directed you here, please leave, or else you might learn something you don't want to know
i wish i was a lyricist
►
2014
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2013
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2012
(28)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(88)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(250)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(14)
▼
September
(17)
Your hair your eyes your old levis
I'd rather run the other way than stay and see the...
This is a song for the ones who feel betrayed
Did you cut your hair did you change anything
Better than it looks better than it looks
All alone in the main hall
Sometimes in the fall, fall, fall, fall
I'm losing my balance on the tightrope
The more I think about it the less I do control
I woke up this morning and played our song
And then we start the end
I tried it your way but I got nothing to show
I love the way you know who you are
Braced myself for the goodbye
I'm coming home
Something something firelight
Time is always passing by and still I have to wond...
►
August
(25)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(28)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(18)
►
2009
(85)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
i have green eyes
Natasha
California, United States
View my complete profile
my favorite words
annunciate: to announce
elucidate: to explain, throw light upon
encumber: to impede or hinder
ergo: therefore
flock: a large group of things
gone: left, hopeless, ruined, dead, weak, used up
kismet: fate, destiny
listless: having or showing little interest in anything, spiritless, indifferent
moreover: in addition, further, besides
tag you're it
30 day challenge
30 day letter challenge
adele
alanis morisette
all caps
anna nalick
annuals
ap exams
art
august
augustana
BAD
bad days
bad moods
band of horses
Barcelona
beach house
beda
Ben Folds
ben howard
billy joel
birthdays
blah
bleh
blogging
bob dylan
bon iver
books
boredom
boring
boys like girls
cage the elephant
capital lights
cat stevens
cellblock tango
change
coconut records
cold war kids
coldplay
college
complaining
concerts
conversations
counting crows
craziness
crystal castles
death cab for cutie
del amitri
demi lovato
disney
drawings
dreams
dropline
ed sheeran
eddplant
elbow
ellie goulding
elton john
Erin Mccarley
evan and jaron
excitement
fail
fall out boy
florence + the machine
flowers
food
formal
fortunes fall
foster the people
france
freelance whales
friday night lights
fridays
friends
Gary Jules
gavin rossdale
goo goo dolls
good days
gotye
Greg holden
greg laswell
gregoire
haikus
halloween alaska
harry potter
hawthorne heights
herd of blog
heroes
hilary duff
home
i am a dork
i am a nerd
i can't believe i'm quoting lady gaga
i don't think this classifies as a rant
i have personal space issues
i think i'm crazy
Ian Axel
ingrid michaelson
insanity
inspiration
italy
jack's mannequin
jacks mannequin
James Blunt
Jason Mraz
jason reeves
john mayer
Jojo
Joshua Radin
julia nunes
jump little children
justin nozuka
kate voegele
ke$ha
Kenny loggins
lady danville
lady gaga
landon pigg
laura marling
likes
lists
lyrics
maroon 5
mat kearney
Matisyahu
matt nathanson
mgmt
michelle branch
Mika
Mike Lombardo
miley cyrus
milo greene
ministry of magic
miranda cosgrove
Mondays
movies
mumford and sons
music
my little sister
NaNoWriMo
needtobreathe
nerdfighters
Nkotbsb
noah and the whale
oasis
of monsters and men
ok go
onerepublic
oops
open letters
orianthi
Other Lives
panic at the disco
paramore
passover
patrick park
paul mccartney
paul mcdonald and nikki reed
peter pan
Phantom Planet
philosophies
phoenix
pictures
pinback
pondering
procrastination
prom
questions
rain
rambling
random
rants
ray lamontagne
ROW TEN
sadness
san francisco
schedules
school
secrets
selena gomez
she and him
simon and garfunkel
skins
sleep
snow
snow patrol
snow patrol and martha wainwright
Something Corporate
spongebob is cooler than you
star wars
stars
Stornoway
stress
sufjan stevens
summer
sunday
surveys
switchfoot
taylor swift
the 88
the beatles
the dandy warhols
the decemberists
the decembrists
The doors
the fratellis
The Fray
the future
the kooks
the lumineers
the morning light
the naked and famous
the neighbourhood
the oc
the past
the police
the pretty reckless
the rocket summer
the script
the starting line
the temper trap
the weepies
the xx
the yeah yeah yeahs
things are fine
this is pure cheese
thoughts
thursdays
time
tom milsom
Train
tristan prettyman
tv
twitter
tyler hilton
ugh
vance joy
vanessa carlton
vertical horizon
videos
wakey wakey
weekends
weezer
what the hell am i talking about
why i have no life
winter break
words
worries
writing
yes
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment