I'm coming home

1. There is a fly in my room and I swear it's been buzzing around here for the last three nights.  I don't understand how it's not dead yet. 

2. TV makes me ridiculously happy in this way that I can't explain.  I think that's why I love it so much - because it makes me so happy.  That would be such a rewarding life, doing something creative and inspiring and making other people happy. 

3. I think I might actually make it through this year in one piece, if only because my teachers seem to not understand the concept of homework and I'm really, really good at ignoring people I don't want to see me. 

4. That's not to say that I can't feel other things falling apart around me, because I definitely can. 

5. This needs to be a round number.  Feels stable. 

0 quirky quips: