Time is always passing by and still I have to wonder why
I feel inspired, not really in an artistic way, but more in an all-it-takes-is-one-person sort of way. I feel like - if I'm unhappy with the way things are, I should change them. And I know how cheesy that sounds - but that's the philosophy that I want to apply to my life this year, and for the rest of my life. If I don't like doing this, then why am I doing it?And I feel (yes, I've got a lot of feelings) like I've already taken a step toward that by deciding that I don't want to stay here next year, that I want to go somewhere with open-minded people and diversity and individuality (cause if there's one thing my school lacks, it's that; even the indie kids are cliquey) and a whole different atmosphere. I just hope somewhere like that actually exists outside of my own mind.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment