First you tell me not to fret
I have goals. Sorta.1. No drama. I am not repeating junior year... or freshman or sophomore year. I am keeping my nose out of everyone's business and keeping my mouth shut and avoiding every possible crappy situation.
2. I will get straight A's. Meaning I will actually study math. Gross.
That's really it, actually. I want senior year to be a good one... meaning I'm going to do what I want and not do things I don't want to do just to make other people happy (as in, I am not going to football games or basketball games because I hate them) and I'm going to manage my time so I can still watch the shows I want to watch and write when I want to and I'm not going to procrastinate (heheh).
I feel like in the last six or seven months or so I've realized who I am, or at least part of who I am. And, as cheesy as it sounds, I want to stay true to that, because that's what makes me happy. I think happiness is really undervalued. Or maybe making oneself happy is.
Oh, also, I'm going to get in to college. I'M GOING TO GET INTO COLLEGE. Mantra? Yeahhhh.
1 quirky quips:
(: <3
Post a Comment