I'll be alright if it was just til St. Patrick's Day
I am once again blogging from my iPod because I never turned my computer on today, which is something I usually only do when I'm focusing all my attention on some extremely boring homework assignment. But today I actually did things that involved doing actual things, like working out and taking my car to AAA to be registered and driving my mom on errands and reading my stupid summer reading book and driving my sister to hopkido and reading more and watching tv with my family. It's very strange for me to feel useful. Lately I haven't been doing my summer assignment not because I've been procrastinating, but because I actually haven't had time to do it. That is one hell of a lengthy book.Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut even though it feels to soon because I know once school starts I won't have time, and my bangs are too long and my layers are weird. Going back to school soon, I've been thinking about all those movies and books where someone undergoes a total transformation over the summer and becomes maybe not what they've always wished to be but some form of it, maybe just the skin of what they've always wished to be. But that's not real life, is it? We can't go through dramatic makeovers in one montage that's complete with 3 way mirrors and chirpy background music.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment