I saw you cry on that late December evening
So here I am again, blogging from my itouch, which is kind of a pain in the ass because you have to change keyboards to get to the comma, and I'm a very frequent comma user, but I haven't turned my computer on today and it feels too late to do so now. I'm exhausted from today, strange considering I sat on a plane for 45 minutes and then I went to a pawn shop and taught my grandma how to make a grilled cheese sandwhich and sat in a car for four hours. Or maybe I'm exhausted from watching the saddest hour of tele ision known to man, or at least known to older teenagers, and it has my head aching and my eyes hurting and my stomach all tied in knots, and my foot is twitching, although probably that's caused by something else.Tomorrow is the John Mayer concert, which I'm utterly unprepared for. I'm sure that sounds stupid, but I feel like I won't enjoy a concert if I don't know the music. I haven't studied up ahead of time like I usually like to do. I take things to seriously, don't I? That's probably why I can't keep friendships afloat or make art or zone out during the safety instructions on an airplane. I thougt I was working on that.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment