I feel a seperation coming on

This morning my mom woke me up around 8:45, and the first thing I thought after "mmmghdfhd I'm sleeping" was "why the hell am I so sore?"  Then I remembered that one does not suddenly become not out of shape after a week of exercising.

Also recently (as in today when I was driving and remembered that someone saw "Inception" illegally on the internet before seeing it at a theater) I was thinking about appreciation, or maybe acknowledgment of appreciation, and the lack thereof.  People work so hard for what they put out, and then they don't get what they deserve for it.  And that makes me sad - which is naive, I suppose.

But I can accept naivety - I can even embrace it, like I'm embracing my love of overproduced pop music.  There are worst things I could be, like a serial texter or a (total) bitch or someone who repeatedly burns her hair with a flat iron.  I'm trying to work on me, on this is who I am and that's okay with me.  I'm trying to work on knowing that accepting myself is cliche and doing it anyway.  What is my problem with cliches anyway?  Jeez, that bugs me.        

0 quirky quips: