Go to sleep my little baby
I got home from Italy late last night and I'm now sitting here blogging on my itouch because I may have possibly killed firefox and Internet explorer can be quite the bitch sometimes. Anyhow I have no idea what time it is right now because my itouch is still set to Italy's time.The trip was fun and stressful and tiring and overbearing and basically all the things that I thought it would be except that my airplane didn't crash. While in Italy I acquired two bug bites, a new purse, a pair of Birkenstocks, and a greater sense of how pigheaded Americans in general and my father more specifcally can at times be. Home is nearly exactly how I left it, except that the first week of August is now over and school is looming, my dogs seemed to have undergone a partial Freaky Friday-style brainswitching while at the puppy hotel,and I now have a very large pile of magazines to read.
In addition to the mosquito bites, I also managed to scratch my eyeball while trying to dig out a lost contact and fall (or be pushed) off of a hotel bed onto a chair and the floor simultaneously, recieving quite the bruise, which is on my left calf and very painful but not really visible so no one really believes it's there.
But despite my unexpected injuries, the trip was fun. And I'm glad I got to spend some time with my sister at least. I'm even more grateful now that we don't have to share a sink.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment