And all the constelations shine down for us to see

I was thinking last night, in my usual one a.m. delirium, that maybe someday if I become famous and then die someone will archive all my blog posts and publish them in a book that no one will ever want to read because it lacks scandal and cuss words and relevancy.  Also, anything interesting. 

Today I finished my summer assignments and ran errands in my car, which was difficult as my car is a fickle being, and babysat, and now I'm sitting here gluing things into my notebook and working on a playlist and refreshing tumblr every few minutes.  I love being lazy like this, but I'm kind of glad I'm going to be doing something again.  It makes lazy days more exciting and feel more rewarding. 

I need to go to bed.  Getting up on Wednesday is going to be like washing a cat, or something equally painful and discomforting.  Getting up on Wednesday is going to be like putting contacts in.  Oh, wait, I have to wear contacts on Wednesday, don't I?  Gah.

0 quirky quips: