Do you remember we were sitting there by the water

The most interesting thing I did today was finish one-half of my lit summer assignment.  Also I drove my mother and my little sister places, forgot to paint my toenails, and screamed at the television as it so innocently played "The OC" for my enjoyment.  And I discovered (while emptying various bags in an attempt to find one that will hold my stuff and my father's for our day-trip to Vegas tomorrow) that books I'd forgotten about were hiding from me.  I now have literally no more room on my bookshelf, which shouldn't come as that much of a surprise as this seems to happen to me every few months, but I feel like I just gave away a whole stack of books.  Also I found the most amazing pair of pants today, which, like all amazing pairs of pants, cost a ridiculous amount of money that no sensible mother would ever spend on a pair of pants for her daughter.  So, knockoff jeans makers, here's your cue.

Also, can my life just, like, be a Taylor Swift song?  One of the happy ones?  Who the hell am I talking to?  Oh fairy godmother!  God, I have to get up at 5:45 tomorrow morning.  Blogging > Sleeping = My life.

0 quirky quips: