We'll take a walk outside and search the skies like children do

I am utterly convinced that John Mayer is possibly the most quotable person on the face of the planet, aside from Albus Dumbledore and Bella ShutTheHellUp Swan, who aren't real and therefore don't count anyway.  His wit and ease were almost more impressive tonight than his lyrical prowess (that phrase makes me sound like a jackass) and right-off-the-album voice.  He was amazing, even though he looked like an ant from my seat in row four-thousand-three-hundred-and-twelve.

Also, much to my surprise, the Hollywood Bowl has installed escalators, which I almost feel takes away some of the experience of the whole thing.  You lose out on the sore legs after climbing all those awkwardly sized steps, and the awkward tripping/shuffling on the way back down.  Not that I'm complaining or anything.  I mean, they still have the overpriced food and the occasional skunk and the toilet paper-less bathrooms.  But in truth, though, the full Hollywood Bowl experience depends on just how drunk the people around you are.

But I'm home and it's late and no drunk women spilled any wine on me and it's been a long night in LA too.  


1 quirky quips:

Briana Lee | August 24, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Hahaha <3. I love this!!