It'll fall just like you said
I am in this very strange good mood right now and I'm going to try to preserve it by ignoring All the King's Men and instead focusing on "Covert Affairs", which I'm pretty sure is the reason for this good mood, and "Love Is A Drum" by Jack Skuller, which I heard in Nordstrom today and may never be able to get out of my head. Or maybe the reason is that I went shopping today and bought some cute tops and new bras, which, like haircuts, feel extremely significant and important to me despite being totally not significant or important at all.Haircuts and new bras and new songs and new things to put on my wall - maybe it's because I associate objects (not bras obviously) with certain people or events or feelings, and then something bad happens and I feel like a change, and a change is more like a lot of change. I have this weird interest in reinventing myself - or maybe not myself specifically, but just in that skill, that ability to pose as someone else or change your outlook or mindset or redo your entire life so quickly. I guess that's connected to emotional attachment, or lack thereof, which is something that I have a lot of (of which I have a lot) in comparison to, say, Jason Bourne, or something. I'm not even sure what I'm saying anymore. I think when I'm in a good mood my sentences get wordier. Use more words.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment