The so many territories
I am in a good mood today, knock on wood and bite my tongue. I finished quite a bit of one of my English assignments, and I got through a full disc of "The OC" with my sister, and Hilary Duff got married last weekend, and I really want to make snickerdoodles. I'm feeling productive, and I feel like writing not because I'm sad, which is what usually makes me want to write, but because... I don't know, just because. Also I watched two hours of the Biography channel today, and I can't decide if it or "Covert Affairs" is to be my new addiction.The only thing that's bugging me right now is my printer. I swear it's possessed by a middle-school PE teacher. It has been attempting to scan its re-alignment sheet for twenty minutes now. This happens every single time I (or rather my mother) change(s) the ink cartridge.
Tomorrow we are having cinnamon rolls for breakfast, assuming I get out of bed to make them and they haven't been commandeered by my father, who last night thought it would be amusing to relabel the apple pie my mom bought as cherry, provoking near-tears from my sister when she discovered apples when she cut it open. I think the cinnamon rolls are safe, though; they haven't been baked yet. My dad tends to steer clear of the oven, just as I tend to steer clear of rambly blog posts that are difficult to conclude.
That was a joke.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment