And so she starts to wander

Day 01 - A picture of yourself

This challenge thing is going to frustrate me all month long; I can tell already.  It's so nonspecific.  A picture of me today?  My favorite picture of me?  Some random picture of me from whenever?  My choice, then.

Here's me petting a dog in a store in France.  I don't like vertical pictures very much.  But I didn't take it so I can't complain.  It also looks like it's been cropped.   

 
Okay, why do I take stuff like this on?  I hate pictures of myself.  These next few weeks need to be over already.  I left myself so much work to do this week, work that I could have done last weekend or this weekend and didn't.  I thought things were supposed to be easier now that AP tests are over.  Liars.  Or wishful thinkers.  


Gah this post sucks.

0 quirky quips: