There's a lot that I'm still learning
Day 09 - A picture of what you had for lunchCute, huh?
My friends made me cookies and bought me spontaneously bursting balloons. It was a good day. I never have anything to say on good days, do I? Unless I'm making lists of things I love. But I think I've worn that out lately.
Okay, wait, thought - conversations that are just arguments over who's prettier are stupid. So are arguments over who's smarter and who's taller and who's whatever. I hate that we're so used to comparing ourselves to others constantly that it's just second nature.
Okay, no way. I can not think about NaNoWriMo yet. Don't make me think about this yet, Joplin.
Okay, I am only slightly annoyed at myself for starting three paragraphs in a row with "okay." But it doesn't matter because this isn't a school paper and it's almost summer summer summer.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment