As I'm cutting through you track by track

So lately my days have consisted of about twelve-hundred zillion mood swings combined with technological difficulties and procrastination and an overwhelming amount of paper equal in size to every piece of homework I've completed in the past nine months.  Things are feeling extremely overwhelming lately, with college research and dropping grades and sudden facebook honesty.  Did you know my sister reads MLIA?  I had no idea my sister reads MLIA.  I also had no idea she was building a roller coaster in science class.  She lives across the hall from me and I have to find out what's going on in her life through reading her blog.

Reading her blog.  Is this girl me?  I was trying to explain this to my mom the other day and she thought I was offended that my sister was copying me.  But I don't really think that's what's going on.  I think.  Although she has been dressing like me lately...

I have no idea where this is going.  I swear this morning I was walking along between first and second periods - that's when I get all my best pensive thinking done, then or between third and fourth periods -  and I can't even continue this sentence because it just occurred to me that the phrase "pensive thinking" is extremely redundant. 

I swear I am losing my mind.  I say "I swear" too much.  I'm taking the SAT on Saturday.  Today I made a rose out of duck tape.  I gave my personalized copy of Looking for Alaska to Michael to read and I'm scared for its life.  My nail polish is chipped and it's driving me crazy. 

Oh, wait.  I was going to blog about how horrible the Vietnam War was.  Too late now.  I guess that's kind of an overused topic anyway.  
 

0 quirky quips: