The early morning, the city breaks
I like the way a notebook looks when it's filled with scribbly handwriting, when the pages are curling and wrinkled. And in the same fashion, I like when my blog is filled with text, no pictures, just text posts. It's hard to write four completely-text posts in a row, though, when I have absolutely nothing to say.I like songs entitled "you and I" and "you and me" and the like. I like how stop signs are easily identified from the back. I like Matt Smith and the whole Eleven cast and usually people named Matt in general. I like the last few weeks of school, when I'm leaving in the morning and I can smell summer, and when it's warm enough to wear flip-flops (but never when driving) and nearly warm enough for shorts.
I like the look of Harry Potter books all lined up on my bookshelf, and the lightening of my school bag as I clear out the papers that I don't need anymore. I like Hilary Duff cds, and actual physical cds in actual plastic cases.
I like my little sister and her curly hair, and I like when I'm in a good mood and can actually think of this many things that I like and can write them all down without criticizing myself for being so cliche and for repeating "I like" so many times.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment