The more I step into the sun the more I step out of the light

Day 02 - A picture of what you wore today

I probably should have taken this picture this morning when I still looked decent.  Also, it's upside down.  You know what - deal with it.

I have to answer the UC essay prompts for my post-secondary project.  There is nothing more I would like to do less than answer those prompts. I have this complete inability to talk about myself in a manner that makes me look good, which makes no sense, actually, considering how much time I spend blogging about myself.  But I just hate... I don't know.  But I don't wan to do them.  And since I don't want to do them, I'm going to procrastinate them to Thursday night and then do a crappy job and disappoint myself.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

She wrote me a letter as we passed through Rockford
She said she won't forget
Maybe I do maybe I don't
But I know I haven't yet
Said here I am
Oh here I am
Well I woke up in a car
I traced away the fog so I could see the Mississippi on its knees
I've never been so lost
I've never felt so much at home
Please write my folks and throw away my keys
I woke up in a car.

I like that song quite a bit.       

1 quirky quips:

Gillian | June 8, 2010 at 4:39 PM

I like that song as well.