I swear it's not me, it's just someone I used to know
Today was completely stressful and frustrating and sixth period always has this way of putting me in such a bad mood that I get in a fight with my mom on the way home from school and don't speak to her for an hour. At least I finished the script for our history video; now I'm just panicking that it's not long enough. But I can't wait for these next few weeks to be over. All these last-minute projects are only creating added stress. And I'm taking the SAT tomorrow. Yippee. I should go to bed soon.But first: can someone please explain to me the difference between "what the fuck" and "what the actual fuck"? This is completely unnecessary added emphasis. I absolutely hate modern slang. I hate it. And I hate how easy it is for us to rewrite the dictionary like it's nothing at all. Words are precious.
Okay, that made no sense. I am so tired, and there are pieces of really brown apple on my desk from my morning snack that I never ate. Dear future self: do not attempt to write movie scripts because you suck. Also, I hope you didn't fail the SAT and got into a good college and didn't totally hate it and drop out like you did with OCHSA cause that would suck. Also, you should go to bed early, not just plan on going to bed early and then not actually do it.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment