You look like the songs that I've heard my whole life coming true

Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry

I honestly can't think of anything.  But I'm feeling listy tonight, so here is a list of things that do make me cry:

1. Anything that Nicholas Sparks has created
2. Lost friendships
3. December 6, 1941
4. Leaving
5. The Vietnam War
6. The series finales of "The OC" and "Gilmore Girls"
7. "Where the Red Fern Grows"
8. Late nights and songs by Greg Holden
9. "Finding Neverland"
10. Girls who congregate on the internet (specifically tumblr) to discuss their goals of being skinny

I'm in such a strange melancholy yet joyful mood right now.  Here's a list of things that I love:

1. Peter Pan
2. Dreams, knowledge, reality and surreality and unreality
3. The past, the present, the future
4. Goals for the future
5. The sound of the French language
6. Beautiful photographs
7. Monet's haystacks
8. Doctor Who
9. Pictures of Miley and Liam
10. When someone who literally stole my crayons in the second grade adds me on facebook... now do I accept?

0 quirky quips: