On my way back home
Here's a recap of last night: went to bed at midnight, woke up at 2, got out of bed at 3, went back to bed, read for an hour, finally got up at 4 am, went to the airport, went out to breakfast with mom at 6, went back to bed at 6:30 and slept till noon.Tonight's going to be the same, I can feel it. I can't force myself to go to bed because I don't have anything to do tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after. That's my least favorite part of summer, all this sitting around, acting like a vegetable. All I did today after I woke up at noon was drive my mom on all her errands. At least driving's getting easier. But changing lanes is beyond terrifying.
Maybe I should go to the library tomorrow, find something to read. Then instead of watching "The OC" and "Friday Night Lights" I can read something besides The Princess Diaries and Pride and Prejudice again. God, I'm such a sap.
And I failed the 30 day challenge. I'm a sap who's spending her summer rotting away and can't even finish a stupid 30 day challenge.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment