Now I think we're taking this too far
Day 04 - A picture of where you went todayThis is yesterday. I went to school. It was an absolutely atrocious day. See yesterday's post for more (very vague and unclear and emotional) information.
Day 05 - A picture of your morning
This morning I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast, straightened my hair and brushed my teeth and etc. and then I went to school. It was not as much of an atrocious day as yesterday was but it was still not spectacular. I haven't had a spectacular day in a while. Thank God school's almost out. Only five more days.
I finished the essays. I feel so accomplished and weirdly proud of my crappy essays and all that they put me through. I just hope we're not doing stupid peer grading or anything. I'll have to get out of that somehow.
Weekend weekend weekend Friday Friday Friday. Maybe if I repeat it enough it'll get here faster. Time is subjective, right?


0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment