But I look around me and I see it isn't so
These two are my favorite right now.But these two are a close second.
Sometimes I really wish high school was the way it was on tv, with gorgeous hair all the time and no actual classes and love at first sight. But then I remember how it ends, and that it has to end - on tv, everything has to end. I guess high school ends too, and life, but I'm sappy enough, stupid enough maybe, to believe that love doesn't end. We all want to believe that, don't we? That's why there are so many songs and movies and books and folk tales that tell of love - and that's why I believe in it, maybe - because someone at some point had to be feeling something strong enough for them to right it down or put it to a melody or tell someone else about it.
I'm a sucker for romance, for those cheap badly-written novels, for movies with trite dialogue and stereotypical characters. But I don't think there's anything wrong with that, because I don't think it's all a fantasy.
Jeez. When did I become so stereotypically teenager-y and melodramatic?


1 quirky quips:
Natasha, I'm exactly like you. I'm probably writing this comment right after you posted this.
Post a Comment