And you let go to what the end will show
Random thoughts:1. If I lived in a Jane Austen novel, I would have thousands and thousands of hats, and lots of empire-waist dresses in various colors.
2. The new facebook layout confuses me. A lot. And does anyone else think it's been running slower lately?
3. Gchat noises are much more pleasant that fbchat noises.
4. I am not a fan of Hamlet.
5. I hope my grades go up as the semester goes on. This is not a good start.
6. One of my favorite songs at the moment:
7. I really hope this week doesn't suck as much as last week, or the week before that, did.
8. I'm excited to read The Boy Who Couldn't Sleep and Never Had To but first I have to finish The End of the Affair.
9. Formspring is a strange thing.
10. A gladiolus flower looks like this:

2 quirky quips:
Farewell... <3
Do you like the CD?
Idk about the hats, but I would definetly have hundreds of dresses. I already do. Jk.
Post a Comment