If you won't save me please don't waste my time

Today I went to Sharon's and we hung up string across her room and pinned pictures to it with clothespins.  It came out really cool-looking.  I love stuff like that.  Right now I'm cutting things out of magazines, cute words and sayings and pictures and things.  I've already taped some stuff to one of the mirrors in my room.  My dad hasn't seen it yet, though.  I don't know how he'll react to it.

I'm really not too excited for this week.  It's supposed to rain again tomorrow and Wednesday.  Ugh.  And we're reading Hamlet - Sharon really really loves it, she's been writing all over her copy, but I just... don't.  At all.  I hate liars and cheaters and hypocrites and people who can't say what they mean, and Shakespeare's world is full of them.  And here I am, wanting to be an English major.  I'm going to have to learn to like Shakespeare somehow.  But that doesn't have to start today. 

The season finale of "Heroes" is on in about fifty minutes.  I'm almost hoping they put the show out of its misery and end it with tonight's episode, but we'll see.  Am I really talking about tv shows in my blog?  Oh gosh.   

I can't wait for summer. 

0 quirky quips: