This is usually where I put interesting song lyrics

So I'm pretty sure Skype's main goal is to make my head explode.  I updated my Skype to the new version, because it told me to, and now every time I start a video chat it crashes.  Then Ali and I tried out Oovoo, which is basically the most confusing piece of computer software I have ever encountered in my life.  And in other computer news that you absolutely do not care about, I got a new keyboard, and this new one is a lot quieter and I don't feel like a frantic typist from the 1930s anymore.  Which could be a good thing or a bad thing, depend on how you look at it.    

Tonight I watched "The Time Traveler's Wife" with my mom and my little sister.  I loved the book, but the movie wasn't that great.  Just structured badly - too confusing.  And Rachel McAdams, as much as I love her, seemed to be sporting some sort of weird lilt in her voice.  She was talking really strangely.  But the characters were still touching, just not as touching as they were in the novel.  And I think my mother's narration and comments on the anachronisms and stupidity of the movie sort of detracted from its overall affect.

I really should try to finish my French homework tonight so I can at least feel like I've accomplished something today besides watching tv and screaming at my computer.  Tomorrow morning I've got to put in more hours on my homework - maybe I can get my lovely momsy to read Hamlet with me? - and then we're heading into Pasadena for some sort of Ray Bradbury-written musical.  Should be an exciting day.  :|  (I seriously think that face looked better on my old keyboard.  How is that even possible?  The typefaces within my computer haven't changed.)     

I have self-control, I really do, and I'm about to exercise it.  Posting this, and then the computer's going off.  And then, French homework.  Really. 

0 quirky quips: